We put out calendars in 2012, and so many people have asked for more! I didn’t have time to put out a flip-book type calendar, so I thought I would make a poster one! In the style of those tea towel calendars. If I can source some tea towels, I’ll do that. But a poster is good too! I will let you know when it is in the shop!
I made Red Riding Hood sketches along these lines a while ago, and I like Dorito Person Red Riding Hood.
Just a little dorito, going to Grandma’s house.
well I want this
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
All summer there was this teen crow and his mom in the park by my house and the mom would be gathering up food and the teen crow would just follow her around and scream “MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM! I’M HUNGRY! MOM!” until she barfed up some food into his beak. As a parent I was all… Crows. They’re just like us.